Fórum Mundo Tibia Br
Bem-vindo(a),

Notamos que você não está logado no Fórum. Se já tiver uma conta, por favor, faça o Login. Se você ainda não tem uma conta, registre-se, demora menos de dois minutos e você tem acesso a todas as vantagens de ser um membro.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Fórum Mundo Tibia Br
Bem-vindo(a),

Notamos que você não está logado no Fórum. Se já tiver uma conta, por favor, faça o Login. Se você ainda não tem uma conta, registre-se, demora menos de dois minutos e você tem acesso a todas as vantagens de ser um membro.
Fórum Mundo Tibia Br
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

PING G15 Driver

Ir para baixo

PING G15 Driver Empty PING G15 Driver

Mensagem por herqiang Sex 11 Nov 2011, 23:04

PING G15 Driver

It was nearly all very different for Mouland, however, as he was involved in a head-on motorway car accident in 1986, shortly after he won his first European Tour Discount Golf Clubs for Sale, the Car Care Plan Invitational at Moortown, in Leeds.Fortunately, he bounced back very quickly, finishing a career-best 16th on the Order of Merit in 1987 and winning the KLM the following year.“I broke both feet and ankles in the crash,” he said.“I wasn’t out for that long – only about six weeks recuperating and in plaster – but at the time I did wonder whether I’d ever play Ping G15 Drivers.“It took an hour and a half to cut me out of the car and my face was badly cut up, but thankfully I’ve never had any repercussions from it.“I’m lucky to have had a very interesting life and Ping G15 Driver. I’ve travelled the world doing something I love.“I won the British Boys’ Championship in 1976 when I was 15, which still stands as the record youngest winner, I’ve won a couple of European Tour titles and lost a couple of play-offs, and I’ve won a couple of Mauritius Opens.“I represented Wales in the Dunhill Cup seven times and Ping G15 the World Cup, which were great experiences.
herqiang
herqiang
Servo
Servo

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo