Fórum Mundo Tibia Br
Bem-vindo(a),

Notamos que você não está logado no Fórum. Se já tiver uma conta, por favor, faça o Login. Se você ainda não tem uma conta, registre-se, demora menos de dois minutos e você tem acesso a todas as vantagens de ser um membro.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Fórum Mundo Tibia Br
Bem-vindo(a),

Notamos que você não está logado no Fórum. Se já tiver uma conta, por favor, faça o Login. Se você ainda não tem uma conta, registre-se, demora menos de dois minutos e você tem acesso a todas as vantagens de ser um membro.
Fórum Mundo Tibia Br
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Ping G15 Black Dot Irons 3-9WS

Ir para baixo

Ping G15 Black Dot Irons 3-9WS Empty Ping G15 Black Dot Irons 3-9WS

Mensagem por herqiang Sex 11 Nov 2011, 22:57

Ping G15 Black Dot Irons 3-9WS

And for Mouland win or lose in Mauritius, it’s been a cash laden first year with an impressive 108,539 already banked in the seven months among the Discount Golf Clubs for Sale pensioners.“It feels great to win for the first time on the Senior Tour in my first season,” added Mouland, the son of six-time Welsh champion Sid.“I have been in the frame going into the final day of three tournaments before Portugal, but putted poorly and Ping G15 Iron I hoped to be right in there challenging again.”Another key to Mouland hitting the Tour jackpot has been keeping his game as sharp as it can be on the tournament circuit.Though it meant having to globetrot to far-flung golfing outposts like Mauritius, the father of two had Ping G15 Irons the last couple of years honing his game for joining the Senior stars, where potential fortunes can be made.“The last few years in my forties I’ve almost been wishing my life away waiting to play the Ping G15, but now it’s here I’m thinking ‘oh no I’m 50,’” added Mouland.“I’m one of those players who say, ‘have clubs, will play.’ I’ll go anywhere for a game.

herqiang
herqiang
Servo
Servo

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo