Fórum Mundo Tibia Br
Bem-vindo(a),

Notamos que você não está logado no Fórum. Se já tiver uma conta, por favor, faça o Login. Se você ainda não tem uma conta, registre-se, demora menos de dois minutos e você tem acesso a todas as vantagens de ser um membro.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Fórum Mundo Tibia Br
Bem-vindo(a),

Notamos que você não está logado no Fórum. Se já tiver uma conta, por favor, faça o Login. Se você ainda não tem uma conta, registre-se, demora menos de dois minutos e você tem acesso a todas as vantagens de ser um membro.
Fórum Mundo Tibia Br
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

TaylorMade R11 Driver

Ir para baixo

TaylorMade R11 Driver Empty TaylorMade R11 Driver

Mensagem por herqiang Sex 11 Nov 2011, 22:27

TaylorMade R11 Driver

Phil Mickelson In World Golf Hall of Discount Golf Clubs for Sale: 'Lefty' Elected On First Ballot,If I'm running the World Golf Hall of Fame, I know right where to place Phil Mickelson's exhibit when it's unveiled next May.I rearrange the place so I can put him between Arnold Palmer and Seve Ballesteros.Thursday's news that Mickelson was elected into the Hall of TaylorMade R11 Driver on the first ballot leaves us trying to assess where his legacy belongs even though he’s only 41 years old and still driven to build on his record.Listen to Phil Mickelson on Thursday's 'Morning Drive'Mickelson has won 39 PGA Tour titles in his R11 Driver, more than anyone except Sam Snead (82), Jack Nicklaus (73), Tiger Woods (71), Ben Hogan (64), Palmer (62), Byron Nelson (52), Billy Casper (51) and Walter Hagen (45). Mickelson has won three Masters (2004, '06, '10), the PGA Championship (2005) and a U.S. Amateur (1990).And yet Mickelson's career will be measured in how he won prizes more meaningful than titles and trophies. He won a legion of TaylorMade R11 and minds. He won them with a real knack for mesmerizing us with the spectacular, both spectacular success and spectacular failure. He also won them patiently standing along gallery ropes and signing more autographs than probably anybody but Palmer. He has won them looking so many fans in the eyes, connecting with a smile and a tip of the cap."The image of the players and the image of the game is the biggest asset we have," PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem said sitting with Mickelson at the Hall of Fame announcement Thursday at the Barclays Singapore Open. "Phil has contributed to that in a very positive way."
herqiang
herqiang
Servo
Servo

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo